Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

All About Me

All About Me

My name is Bianca. I am 10 years old. I was born in New Zealand. I am in room 9. I go to panmure bridge school and my teacher is Mr wong. I want to talk to you about my family, my friends and my hobbies.


My family is very important to me because they are part of my life. When I am sick my family takes care of me until I get better. My mum takes very good care of me when I am sick. My family also takes good care of me.


My hobbies are singing, dancing, reading, writing, math, art and also playing with my cousin, family, friends and being on t.v.




I have friends but they are in different school around NZ. I have friends at panmure bridge school and they are Jorja, Maata, Sakae, Irys, and Nesi.
Most of us play like Nesi and I. I think I am an helpful friend and I think they should think that as well because if I see even one lonely I would go up to them and ask them if they would like to play with us.



The most important thing about my life is my family because they always care for me even if I am upset and sad.
Image result for out sick






Image result for hobbies   
Image result for Sick





















1 comment:

  1. Good effort Bianca. I liked that you told the reader you had friends in different schools.

    Next time, tell the reader some more details so they can get more interested in your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.