Pages

Monday 18 August 2014

Going to The Museum

I was so happy when we got there.



On monday the 18th room 7,8 and 5 went  
to the museum. The best part was watching the volcano movie because it told us what happens in New-Zealand during a volcanic eruption. There was a beach right next to a house and the water came closer and closer. Then the house blow down, all the water came in and then went around in a cycle and the house started to shake. I learnt that the tapa is a fabric that looks like paper and the Tongans used it to make clothes out of it but then they heard the people from South East America did that to so the Tongans stopped using it to make their clothes. In South East America they used drums as a call to tell others to go home. 

2 comments:

  1. You learned a lot of information. It was a very busy day. I like the volcano room too, but I did get a big fright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Miss Miller I did not get a fright because I be on it alot.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.