Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

Bianca's Small Moment

Shipwreck Beach
by Bianca

I got to go to the beach and I felt very happy.There was lots of people there for me to make friends with. I didn't know who to ask.There were some in the sea, and also some in the sand,there was some in the car, there were people every where on the beach.

After a while I went for a swim and then a friend asked me if she can be my friend and I said yes. I asked her if she wants to have a swimming race and she said yes. Then I said when I count to 3 we will go. Then she said OK then. So I counted to 3 and we went. I said I'm going to win and then when I got up I was almost at the end and then my friend went past me and then I said OOOO no I am not going to let you win. So I swim as fast as I can then I went past her when I went to the end I said YEA! I won and then she said nice game. When she said  thank you for being a very nice friendly friend. I said you are welcome and then she said sorry I gotta go now. I said its aright. Then she left, I went to my aunty and uncle. My aunty said are you hungry now and then I said yes. Then we went to the fish and chip shop and after we ordered our fish and chips we went back to the beach and ate. Then I said WOW look at that beautiful beach it looks wonderful.

After a while my aunty said do you want to go home now and I said yes.When she said OK then lets go now. When I went home I asked if I can go to the park. Then she said yes OK then. I said thank you aunty she said its aright I'm taking you somewhere so that you can have a good holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.