Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Poetry Performance Rubric.

Poetry Performance Evaluation
LI: To evaluate my poem recital with a friend so that I know what I did well and
what I still need to work on.


Your Task:
  • Today you are going to work with a critical friend (thinking buddy) to help you evaluate (think about) how well you are reciting (saying) your poem to an audience.
  • In pairs you will need to look at the recording of you reciting your poem.
  • Use the rubric to help you identify (see) what you did well and what you still need to work on.  https://voicethread.com/share/5611799/
  • Ask your critical friend to help you answer the questions below.




Practise Poetry Recital Evaluation


Were you pleased with how you sounded? Why or why not?
yes because i do expershend.
What helped you learn your poem?
me because i lean it most day but i think that i done it every day but i dont.
Did you look at your audience?
no alwoodley some time.
Did you speak clearly?
yes i did.
Did you use an expressive voice?
some times.
What are your next steps?
look at the people but not with my head donw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.