Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

My Small Moment


Bianca
In the holiday on
Thursday I  went to timezone It was so cool I felt so excited.We played until we were tied.we had lots of fun.
Jul 23, 2014 12:25:22 PM.jpg
I was happy when I heard that I was going to  timezone.
Excited
surprise
happy
My Best Day at Timezone
In the holidays on Thursday I went to timezone. It was so cool. I ask my mum where are we going and she replied back “wait until we get there.’’ So I waited and waited until we got there. Ones we walked towards timezone I said “mum are we going to timezone” and she said “yes.’’ When she said yes I got so excited and after I took one huge step in I was very happy. I played a game. A very cool game. It was called candy land. There were lollies everywhere in the machine. So when I pushed scoop it will scoop the lollies. When we got lots of lollies I said “mmmm this taste just like I want it to taste”. After awhile I asked if I can play on some more games. my mum said “yes”. Then I said can I play on some games and my mum said “yes” then i said  “came and follow me”. It is down here. And my mum said “ok”. So as we were walking down I said “stop it is this one”and this games was called ruby ball. You have to throw the ball in a number and if you throw it in any number some tickets will came out.I ask my mum why are we going there and she said “for fun”. I went to timezone with my brothers sister and mum.  




                   




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.